Friday, May 2, 2014

I'm Makin a BOOK

Hey I'm makin a book people! This is very exciting for me. I've had fun doing it. Anyway, I'd thought I'd post up a little as a time because suspense is so fun right? Here is the first page. The whole thing is about being brave.


This is what is supposed to go in the blank spot:

If I were brave, I’d pierce my ears. Heck, I might even do it myself and not just my ear. I might pierce my nose too while I’m at it! Why not? Although it might be kind of dangerous to do by myself what with unsanitized needles and all. Okay, I’ll get it done at a store place. Except then everyone will be watching, and what if I cry a little? Actually, they might have unsanitized needles too! Come to think of it, needles should not go all the way through body parts. That’s just wrong. There has got to be another way.

1 comment:

  1. OOH! Lemme know when it comes out! I'm ganna get it!:D

    ReplyDelete